Monday, August 27, 2007

Week 9, Thing 23: Summarize your thoughts about this program on your blog and learn about where to go from here.

Ah, the end of the line. Mind the gap on your way out...
1. My favorite discoveries and exercises were setting up the blog, playing online games, messing around with Youtube, and generally feeling more comfortable using all this stuff. 2. Lifelong learning goals have been sharpened a bit, refined if you will. I feel smarter for having completed this program. 3. It was unexpected of myself that I no longer hate blogging. And I take away the ability to add hyperlinks where ever I need them (it was confusing before). 4. Tough to say, not having been exposed to any of this before...perhaps having an initial staff meeting to explain in person the goals of the program. That way people could ask questions from the beginning. 5. Probably, but it will be nice to put this down for awhile (like for at least 6 months or so). 6. A few words: confusion followed by enlightenment, dismay transformed into knowledge, and frustrations turned into satisfactions. Overall a very worthwhile program; but it indeed takes substantial effort to complete.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.