Sunday, August 12, 2007

Week 9, Thing 21: Discover some useful search tools for locating podcasts.

I have chosen: LibVibe: the library news podcast
It was interesting to listen to, but now I must remember how to connect the RSS feed to this blog post. Podcasts have value, but I still like turning on the old fashioned radio and being surprised by what I may stumble across to listen to. However, if you miss a show or are otherwise unavailable, searchable podcasts are the way to go.
Here's the link: http://www.libworm.com/rss/index.php/Podcasts-%3A-Librarianship/19/

1 comment:

yellowsubmarine said...

It looks like you are moving right along with your 23Things.

I found podcasts to be one of the more useful tools allowing me to catch up on programs I missed. It's better than trying to remember to set up the VCR for taping programs!!