Sunday, July 15, 2007

Week 6, Thing 14: Explore Technorati and learn how tags work with blog posts.

It took awhile but I finally got through this exercise. Technorati, sounds like an Italian sports car. Well I test drove this one and was underwhelmed. Too much going on with this tool. But I must remember there are those out there who do a great deal of blogging and posting of pics etc. so for them this is probably a form of heaven. For me it plucked my last nerve. With Technorati there's
lots to see: I got to see a list of all the 11 Sept. 2001 victims and relive the horror. Oh and then Paris Hilton again. It's like reading the newspaper, all the depressing stuff gets reported. Top Searches is like looking at the CNN home page. Top Blogs was like sorting through junk email and Top Favorited Blogs was like searching through organized junk email. Bleeck! I have to say I do not like it, but at least I learned about it, yes? Ich habe erlernt.

No comments: