Monday, July 2, 2007

Week 4, Thing 9: Explore MERLIN and a few useful library related-blogs and/or news feeds.

Which method of finding feeds did you find easiest to use? I liked using Bloglines to search for RSS feeds.
Which Search tool was the easiest for you? Copy and paste is my fav.
Which was more confusing? Feedster was most confusing for me, actually much of this stuff is still confusing!
What kind of unuseful feeds did you find in your travels? Some of the gaming ones were of interest.
Or what kind of unusual ones did you find? Well, on Boing Boing there is all manner of unusual stuff. I could post some here but I don't want to get fired!
What other tools or ways did you find to locate newsfeeds? I just looked at the main page for the RSS symbol or link and cut that into Bloglines to link it all up.

No comments: